Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hello Everyone


I’ve been saying I wanted to blog since probably middle school but I just never had the time. I was always doing sports or working on my studies and I rarely took the time for me, to do what I really wanted. I always made excuses like, “I want to blog about games but I don’t even have time to play them.” Well I’m done with excuses. I want to write about games.
If I make one entry a week that’s what I get done; if this starts to take off maybe I’ll start to increase how often I write. I may find that no one out there cares about what I have to say or that I just don’t enjoy it, and that’s fine too.
So I hope you enjoy what you hear over the next few weeks, months, etc. Please be patient with me as I get used to this format, and please leave any feedback you find helpful. I ask that you simply be respectful when posting on my Blog. It’s about games and children might stop by to read it. Please keep your posts clean and enjoy!

2 comments: